We source and buy our handles from all around the world. Some we have made exclusively for us. Regardless, all are of exceptional quality, as you’d expect.
Here are a few samples:
Bottom left, clockwise:
- Polished nickel barrel with dark leather, set on engraved polished nickel back-plate. Set on a black walnut framed door, with hand woven metal trellising and special Acoustic mesh behind.
- Engraved, polished nickel elliptical pull.
- Polished nickel, nickel with leather, nickel with brushed chrome… and chrome stalactites.
- Elliptical handles in differing sizes; Pininfarina flared handles; traditional pulls with a classic re-styling.
- As above
- Featuring semi-circular nickel handle with inset leather; mother-of-pearl with polished nickel; dark shellac with mother of pearl.
- Leather strap handle with polished nickel cover plates. Often used for internal pull-outs.
- Molten silver; very dramatic when used with certain pieces of furniture.
- Egg and stem; the ‘egg’ part is in alu-pewter finish, and we make the ‘stems’ from any wood.